Sculpting imagination through code and digital design.
Services for computational design, optimisation, digital fabrication, procedural and generative design and artworks. Occasionally some lecture, workshop or (university) course.
Clients include: Urban Beta UG, nFrontier GmBH, MakeRoom, PininFarina, DesignMorphine, Ecoworks...
- Machine learning for AEC webinar series "Rationalised Enclosures" & "Machine Streams" c.120 part. each
- Generative product/mechanical design webinar "Generative Topologies" - c. 150 attendees.
- Form-finding and digital fabrication of a pavilion on FabFest 2017 in London, UK. Won 3rd place.
- Intensive course "Parametric Furniture design with Rhino & Grasshopper v1.0" in Skopje, Macedonia.
- Exhibition stand proposal for ETEM & Elval Colour for the BAU 2017 in Munich. Won second place
Urban Design Studio : Morphing Ecologies I & II (Exhibited at the Venice Bienalle '21)
- Elective : Artifical Natures - Machine Learning in Architecture module
"Cyber-physical facade systems" - automation of digital fabrication processes for the AEC industry project.
- Digital fabrication and robotic lab manager, engineered/fabricated all parts/adapters for the lab ecosystem
ATP D&R Studio. Implementation of parametric/computational strategies in general architectural tasks.
Providing computational design, automation and optimisation services. Making scripts for enhancing global office productivity.
Making of full scale waffle structure bird nests equipped with motion sensors.
Held at the Faculty of Architecture at the SS."Cyril and Methodius" University in Skopje.
Tutors: Erina FIlipovska / Gamze Gulduz
Constructing a spatial construction using parametric/computational design tools (grasshopper, karamba & kuka prc) and its real life 1:1 fabrication and assembly, using a industrial KUKA robot.
Tutors: Andrei Georghe, Robert Vierlinger, Menora Auersperg, Phillip Hornung, Franz Steiner